Join the entire Tytanium Team for our Ribbon Cutting Ceremony in our New Rocklin Headquarters!
After a few months of hard work to ger our new space juuust right, we realized there’s only one thing missing: YOU! We’re excited to meet the outstanding Rocklin and Roseville community, we’re throwing a party. Mark your calendars for…
Friday April 22, 2016 from 4:30pm – 6:30pm
Tytanium Ideas, Inc. 2208 Plaza Dr. Ste. 110 Rocklin, CA 95765
We’ll be offering free swag to the first 75 guests who RSVP and providing delicious bites from Randy Peter’s Catering.
We’ll be honest, we have a lot of reasons to celebrate. Over the past five years that Tytanium Ideas, Inc. has been in business we have…
- Outgrown two offices (our Rocklin HQ is our best yet)!
- Attracted clients from across the nation.
- Expanded our thought leadership to better serve our community.
- Created many new jobs!
- Worked on our international relations skills by hosting students from China (they taught us a few things too)!
- Struck the gong to celebrate client wins more times than we can count!
- And of course: honed our cornhole skills.
Now we want to open our office to you, the local community of Rocklin and Roseville area residents, business owners and even prospective interns! Join us to meet the team, tour our office, and even win prizes!
Did We Say Prizes? We Have Prizes!
We’re proud of our clients and their fantastic products and services and want to share a few of them with you. All you have to do is RSVP for your chance to win one of these great giveaways:
- A catered lunch at your office from Randy Peters Catering
- A delicious olive oil and balsamic gift basket from Pairings
- And more EXTRA SPECIAL prizes to come!