About the Position
Tytanium Ideas, a digital marketing agency, is seeking a highly organized, process focused, and operations-driven communicator to manage, continuously improve and innovate all company operations.
This position bridges all six company pillars. Ops, Organizational Development, Financial, Rev Gen, Marketing, and PURE (we’ll explain PURE when we meet).
An ideal candidate will collaborate and lead (emphasis on leading, not dictating) all teams, executive leadership, and clients. Their role will be to listen, identify, fix and improve all corporate operations.
They will also lead the communication and feedback campaigns to promote constant and never-ending improvement of the agency’s services and reputation. If you don’t like talking on the phone with people, meeting them face to face, and rolling up your sleeves to work through some of the hard stuff, this is not the position for you.
There will sometimes be some “spirited” conversations. Gotta be cool with that, love people, love resolution and love the process.
That’s the short version, but to be honest this position requires a wide variety of skills and responsibilities. This is a big job and a rewarding one. The candidate we select will face many challenges, but if they do the job right, they will find the position extremely fulfilling and will have the potential to make a huge impact on the agency’s success., others lives at the agency as well as our clients. In fact, that is what we are all about.
The Director of Corp Operations and Traffic Wears Many Hats
This position is part:
Motivator: Can you challenge yourself and ignite the team to get better each and every day? Do you want to continually improve and deliver exceptional performance for the company and the clients that we serve?
Assertive/Activator: You will face many challenges and trials. Will you sink or swim? You must be able to “adapt and overcome”, have a positive “can-do” attitude, and a desire to crush it.
Basically be resilient AF.
Accountability: You will ultimately assume responsibility for the teams as well as the company operations. The buck does stop with you. Will you keep the success and deflect the failure or will you do the opposite, deflect the praise to your team and accept the failure?
Your role is to create, implement and refine the structure and processes to help everyone in the organization deliver on all expectations, both external and internal.
Relationship & People Developer: You will be working and interacting with people.
You might need to actually like them. If you don’t, how will you do what’s best for them? You’ll take the culture further in building a positive and engaging work environment where our team members create and maintain strong relationships with one another and clients.
People are our biggest asset. You will help develop this.
Decision Maker: Solving big issues and problems is your jam. You love them, you aren’t scared when they show up and the competitor in you wants to fix them…stat!
You think ahead and sniff out bombs proactively and plan for contingencies, balancing competing interests but always take an analytical approach to the solve.
An Example of Your Day-to Day After the Onboarding Period:
- Meet with all departments to talk over needs, wants and conduct bomb reports
- Implement Lean principles
- Manage workloads of clients with hours of the team
- Manage all company operations
- Maintain the established budget
- Analyze company data to improve process, and revenue
- Maintain all HR documents and needs
Lunch Break! Do what fuels you. Or maybe we can all go grab a beer?
- Sit in on some client meetings.
- Daily jam sessions with dept teams.
- Ensure documented process
- Be amazing and seek new innovative ways to grow
After Office Hours
- (Occasionally) there are times when it make sense to grab some food and crank out a bit of after hours time to tackle a need. It is rare, but when it does happen, we make it fun.
- Must have read all of the above and feel excited about this position!
- Must understand who you are and your skillsets. Be the best you, tell us your goals, and we can help take you farther. If you’re still trying to “find yourself” that’s cool, but not for this role.
- Must be a communications professional, with previous experience in a strong communications role.
- Strong emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills
- Must obtain inbound marketing certification and inbound sales certification within first month on the job.
- High level of organization and attention to detail.
- High competency level on computer and software skills compatible with job responsibilities.
- Professional conduct within and outside office while conducting business must be pristine.
- Ability to work in a team environment that promotes collaboration, as well as independently. You will be flushed out quickly if you come with some ego, and an advancement plan vs. a team growth mentality. This is not a “boiler room.”
- Must be U.S. Person or Permanent Resident
- Associate’s degree or higher, plus minimum 5 yrs in client-related business, communications, public relations, sale & marketing or a related area of study. The more experience (or the more sophisticated the level of experience) the better.