Main Street Launch Terms of Service
WE'RE SO EXCITED
We're incredibly excited to get to work as your digital marketing partner! But first, we need to cover the usual formalities.
Please read our Terms of Service below, and click "I Agree" to proceed.
MAIN STREET LAUNCH WEBSITE TERMS OF SERVICE
To proceed with this project, the Main Street Launch Business Owner ("Client"), or an authorized Representative, will be required to take the following steps upon receiving a formal proposal from Tytanium Ideas Inc:
- Accept the proposal as is, or discuss desired changes. Please note that changes to the scope of the project can be made at any time, but additional charges may apply.
- Finalize and sign contract.
- Submit initial payment of two months (or 50% for custom websites) to start website project.
- Provide credit card information to be kept on file for monthly charges.
- Once finalized, we will begin the project with a kick off meeting to begin preliminary project activities, scheduling and deliverable dates.
Tytanium Ideas Inc and CLIENT hereby agree as follows:
- Services: In accordance with the terms and conditions of the formal proposal, Tytanium Ideas Inc shall design a web page or pages with information provided by CLIENT, and provide all associated services defined there in.
- Fees: Customer shall pay Tytanium Ideas Inc for the services at the rates set forth in the presented proposal. All rates are stated net of all applicable federal, state and local taxes. Customer agrees that all fees are due and payable within 15 days of invoice and are non-refundable.
- Customer Information: Customer shall, as appropriate:
Provide Tytanium Ideas Inc with all materials (customer profile, pamphlets, brochures, logos and other images) required to design the web page. Customer shall have seven business days from receipt of the proposed web page to request revisions there to, or the proposed web page will be final. All approved design and copy is final.
* Upon completion of the web site design and final payment for the rendered services, customer shall wholly own the virtual assets of the website hosted at the web address stated in the proposal, subject to any rules or terms set forth by the domain host.
- Remedies; Disclaimer: Tytanium Ideas Inc ENTIRE LIABILITY AND CUSTOMER’S EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AGAINST Tytanium Ideas Inc FOR ANY FAILURE OF SERVICE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, OR THE PERFORMANCE OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF ANY OBLIGATION UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, SHALL BE LIMITED TO A REFUND OF AMOUNTS PAID TO Tytanium Ideas Inc DURING THE PERIOD OF TIME THAT THE SERVICES CONTRACTED FOR WERE INTERRUPTED OR NOT PROVIDED PROPERLY OR CONTINUOUSLY. Tytanium Ideas Inc DISCLAIMS AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY OTHER LOSS, INJURY, COST OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY CUSTOMER AND SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN, Tytanium Ideas Inc DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES TO CUSTOMER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, Tytanium Ideas Inc SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS WARRANTIES RELATED TO THE SUCCESS OF THE WEB PAGE, THE NUMBER OF HITS ON THE INTERNET OR SALES RESULTS.
- Indemnification of Tytanium Ideas Inc: Customer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Tytanium Ideas Inc and each of Tytanium Ideas Inc officers, directors, employees, agents and affiliates from, against and in respect of:
- Any and all losses, damages or deficiencies resulting from any third party claim against Tytanium Ideas Inc in connection with the web page. All costs and expenses incident to any and all actions, suits, proceedings, claims, demands, assessments or judgments in respect thereof, regardless of the merit thereof, including Tytanium Ideas Inc reasonable legal fees and expenses (whether incident to the foregoing or to Tytanium Ideas Inc enforcement of said rights of defense and indemnity)
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction: This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of California, without giving effect to principles of conflict of laws contained therein. Customer agrees that any judicial proceeding for the breach of or enforcement at law or equity of this agreement or any provision hereof shall be instituted only in federal or state court of competent jurisdiction in the city of Sacramento and state of California, and customer consents to the jurisdiction of such court, and waives the right to challenge the jurisdiction of such court on grounds of lack of personal jurisdiction or to seek a change of venue
- Entire Agreement: This agreement is the entire agreement of the parties relative to its subject matter, and shall not be waived, modified or supplemented except in writing signed by the parties
By clicking “I Agree”, you are declaring that you are authorized to review and approve a formal proposal on behalf of CLIENT and acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree with all the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Tytanium Ideas Inc
By clicking “I Agree”, you're declaring that you are authorized to review and approve a formal proposal on behalf of Client and acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree with all the terms and conditions of this Agreement.